About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Jeremy Lee is 30 Years Old Today!!!!!

My Dear Jeremy is 30 years old today.  It is so crazy that I met him when he was 21.  Nine years ago!  Time goes by so quickly!!!  In these nine years that we have been together and seven that we have been married, he has always been such an awesome person!  He is a very hard worker, never raises his voice to me, and loves me more than I know.  I pray he has such an awesome 30th and God blesses the socks off of him.  I love you Jeremy!  Happy Birthday.

Love,
Hannah, Jennah, Zyannah, and the Baby.

No comments: