About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jennah Turns 4 Years Old!























My Jennah turned FOUR yesterday! We had so much fun. We got up in the morning and went to Village Inn for breakfast. We had eggs, pancakes, suasage, and bacon. Yummy! After that, we went to the mall and hung out waiting for the movie "How To Train Your Dragon." The girls got to play with six other kids until we were ready to watch the movie. The movie was really good. Jennah liked it. After the movie, we came home and Grandma watched the girls while Jeremy and I went to eat at The Keg for his birthday. Jennah crashed out after we got home. What a fantastic day.  We got to do her cake about two days after her birthday.  We had an ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins that was chocolate cake and chocolate chip ice cream.  WOW!!! Yummy! Happy Birthday Jennah !!!!!!




































No comments: