About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunsplash 2010!

We went to Sunsplash on Saturday as a family and with some of our friends.  The Ferrara, Lucas, and Bashore families joined us for a fun day.  Jennah was so excited to go to Sunslpash.  I don't think she even knew what the place was, she was just excited to go there.  Jennah had a fantastic time in the kiddo pool.  We spent the entire day there.  All of our kids are small and can't swim so we spent our day in 1 ft. of water and watched the kids play for about five hours.  It was AWESOME.  I think Jennah went down the slide at least 150 times....

The boys went off of course.  To be expected.  They rode several rides together.  After they came back, the girls got into the lazy river and took about three laps around.

After we left we went over to the Lucas house to eat steak and watch some T.V.  We watched "Blades of Glory."  Crazy movie but funny.

We came home after that-it was about 10:00pm and everyone CRASHED.  We were so tired from all of the fun we had had.  Jennah's birthday was a hit!  Happy Early Birthday my soon to be 4 year old!  Mommy and Daddy love you!!!!!

No comments: