About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, September 20, 2010

My 29th Birthday

Well, it is here...I am 29 years old.  I held on to 28 for as long as I could but had to give up the fight.  Oh well.  I had a great birthday.  My birthday was on a Thursday this year.  I went to work and my work family gave me cards, cakes, gifts, and gift cards to Starbucks, Red Lobster, and Outback Steakhouse.  Classes came into my roomed and cramped in and sang to me while other classes brought cards and gifts they had made.  It was such an awesome day!  After I got home I didn't expect to go anywhere but Marise took the kids with her and Jeremy took me to Red Lobster.  We wanted to watch Avatar in 3D but we are old and got tired after we ate, so we rented Why Did I Get Married and watched that at home.  The next day, I got more presents and cards.  After work I took Jennah to a church function.  They had a tea party for the Missionettes.  It was so weird dropping off my four year old until 10:00 at night. Zyannah stayed with my mom.  Jeremy and I went to Dave and Busters to celebrate Nathan and My birthdays.  It was really fun.  Jeremy and I found a game that we both liked and played it for 45 minutes.  We were hunters shooting animals in the African dessert and plains.  We had a blast playing that game together.  The next day was Saturday.  I took the girls and my mom to Hobby Lobby and we bought some supplies to paint shirts with.  The girls loved painting the shirts.  My mom liked checking out the store.  She had never been there.  I bought a chest for Jeremy's work clothes so that they are out of the way.  They took up room in the closet.  The chest is very nice.  I love it.  My mom and Abigail celebrated with me that night.  They bought Carrabas, gave me $29 in $1 bills, and gave me a Starbucks card.  It was great hanging out with them.  On Sunday, Jeremy and the girls went to church while I stayed home and caught up on rest and housework.  I feel guilty anytime I miss church.  After church we went to Famous Daves to celebrate Nathan's 31st birthday.  Good food!  They have really hot hot sauce which is AWESOME!  After Daves, Jeremy and I came home for a bit before going back to church.  The girls went with Marise to a birthday party.  Once again this weekend we were childless.  I think three times this weekend we had no kids.  I missed them so much.  I got to see them after church, so that was nice.  I sang a special for offering at church.  It was nice to sing again after not being up there in awhile.  Gene asked me to sing with the team also, so I did.  Pastor was on FIRE that night.  He had just come back from Men's Retreat so he told us what was up!  After church, we went home and slept.  On Monday I went to work, and then went to my doctor's appointment.  I am 29 weeks now.  I am almost there!  On the way home Jeremy told me to stall for 30 minutes before I got home.  I finally got home after shopping for food at Walmart and Marise and the girls were making cakes.  Jeremy had bought me some roses and a card.  I don't get many cards from him, so I told him that is what I wanted for my birthday and he wrote some nice words in it.  I have been celebrating my birthday for like 5 days now!  I feel so blessed!

No comments: