About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

I had pregnancy pictures taken with my friend Sarah today.  She is so awesome.  She is helping plan my baby shower for our son.  She said she would take pictures of me and my family and use them at the shower and also let me have a copy of the pics.  So so so so so so incredibly sweet.  We started our picture taking about 5:30pm.  IT WAS HOT, but it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be.  I was sweating during the entire session thanks to good ol' Arizona summers.  Ha!

Sarah took a lot pics and listened to my ideas and had a ton of props and ideas of her own which were fantastic.  She took us to a park that is in the neighborhood where her family lives.  I have never seen such a gorgeous park.  Everything that was going through my head about what I wanted-benches, greenery, trees, water, a stone wall, and a barn looking door was all there.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  It was PERFECT!!!  Our session was about 2 hours and everything went well.  The girls were good and posed nicely and Jeremy didn't have to do a lot and did very well participating and not complaining.  He he he, I love you honey.

Sarah edited the pictures and brought them over to our place so that I could pick the ones I liked.  Talk about FAST service!  The pictures looked AWESOME!!!!!  She is amazing.  I am so so so so so happy with everything.  I can't wait to post some of the pics on here!

No comments: