About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Pictures Are Here!

Sarah dropped the pictures off to me today at work.  Here are some of my favorites!  She did an awesome job.  Thank you Sarah!!!  You are awesome!


























No comments: