About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Going Bouncin'

I took the girls to Bounce Jungle to play one afternoon.  The girls went and had a good time playing on the different bouncies.  Jennah went and had no fear.  Zyannah on the other hand was scared to try the slides. Later, she tried one and loved it.  She even climbed the tall rock wall.  Jennah did awesome on everything.  She took off and enjoyed the rooms.  We had a good time out.





























No comments: