About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Camping In The Living Room

Jennah and Zyannah decided they wanted to have a "camping trip" in the living room and sleep in their sleeping bags and do a movie night.  Jeremy and I were exhausted but decided it was okay for them to do that.  I got the sleeping bags out, put in Loony Toones, and they had a great time!  I got up in the middle of the night and turned off the movie because they were both passed out.  Zyannah has been waking up around 6:30-7:00 EVERY MORNING OF SUMMER BREAK, so when she slept in until 8:20 I was so happy!!!!  Thank you for suggesting the camping night girls!  Mommy got to sleep and the girls had fun!

Jennah's sleeping bag is on the other side of her and she is covered in a little blanket, and she's not even using a pillow!  How is that comfortable my LOVE?  Ha!  Zyannah, you are on your sleeping bag, but not covered or using your pillow!  So funny.


























No comments: