About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's A Boy!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a fantastic day!  I had a Dr. Appointment to find out the sex of our baby.  I was nervous because I really wanted a boy but new I would be happy with a girl.  The anticipation was killing me!  I called Abigail before going into the office.  We were finally called in and Jeremy, the girls and I went in.  Michelle started doing her thing and then the time came for the big reveal.  She said, "It's a BOY!"  All of us were so excited.  I cried a little and Jeremy, I could tell, was very proud and excited.  The girls were so excited and very good in the room. They behaved and loved seeing their little brother on the screen.  They stood the whole time we were in there.  They did AWESOME!!!!  Jennah said, "I'm going to have a brother baby!"  It was so cute.  Zyannah keeps kissing my belly and saying, "Hello Malachi." I love it.  Well, it was a great day.  I told my family and everyone is so ecstatic.  All our friends are so excited.  Thank you Jesus for your blessings!  Amen.

No comments: