About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Jennah Promotes at Church

Jennah got promoted at church from the nursery to the 4-year old Sunday school class.  It was so exciting to see her get a certificate and be recognized.  It made me cry too because my baby is growing up so quickly.  Way to go Jennah!





















































We got to eat cupcakes afterwards!  Yummy!!!

No comments: