About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Uncle Sterling's Graduation



















Well, he did it folks!  Sterling graduated from UofA in May.  We are so proud of him.  I am not sure if I blogged about his High School Graduation, but I was not able to make it because I was in the hospital sick and pregnant with Jennah.  I felt so bad that I missed it.  Sterling didn't want to attend his graduation because he has more schooling and wanted to attend when he graduates in another 2-4 years or whatever he has left.  We all kept bombarding him with emails on facebook and hotmail and texting him to go to his graduation.  He finally said, "Okay," so we got to attend.  It was a nice ceremony and we got good family pictures.  Afterwards we went to Texas Road House and ate with other friends of his that also graduated.  We had a great time!
































































































No comments: