About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Colorado Trip-August 2008

My Grandfather and Grandma N'Jameh went to Colorado for the Democratic National Convention, so we decided to go and visit them before the convention started. My grandpa lives in The Gambia, West Africa, so it is not often that we get to see him. He got to see his two great-grandchildren for the first time. It was such a great weekend up there. I am glad we went. Jeremy was really excited that he got to finally meet my grandfather. He had been wanting to go to Africa to meet him. Hopefully we get the chance to go there one day and visit again.

The girls and Grandpa


Mommy and her Daddy


The grandchildren with Grandpa DK


The kids and the Grandparents


Jennah with her Great-Grandpa


Zyannah, Grandpa, Grandma N'Jameh


Zyannah with her Great-Grandpa


Jeremy, Zy, J, Hannah


Jeremy and Hannah-Love


The entire clan


Me with my Grandpa and Grandma N'Jameh


Grandpa and Grandma N'Jameh

Jennah and her curly hair


Grandma Udom and Zyannah with her big green pacifier


Grandpa with Grandma N'Jameh

Grandma N'Jameh with Zy and My Mom

Sterling looks so thrilled. Eating Dinner with the family.


Saying goodbye is always hard. There was a ton of sun in this photo. Wow.

No comments: