About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Jennah's First Birthday!!!


Jennah slept in on her birthday


Jeremy, his mom and sister had their own little birthday in the corner for Jeremy. Ha ha ha. I thought it was so funny. I turned around and saw him blowing candles. I was like, "What is he doing?" then found out his mom made a cake and they were celebrating. Jeremy gets jipped every year now because of Jennah's birthday. Their birthdays are Jeremy the 28th, Jennah the 29th and Jeremy's mom is the 30th. So Jennah gets all of the parties now. Poor Jeremy...


Jennah is not exactly sure about what she should be doing with those hot sticks....


The princess wearing her light up crown.


Happy Birthday Girlie


This picture cracks me up! She can't get the shirt off of her head, but the eyes are so funny.


Jennah wearing the birthday shirt her Grandma Lee bought for her special day


Jennah loved all of the presents she got for her birthday. She loved all of the toys and I loved all of the clothes. Thank you to everyone for all of the presents!!!


Jennah eventually got tired and left me hangin'

No comments: