About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Growing Up Lee-Continued


Daddy's Girls


Mommy and her girls


Zy Zy


Zyannah sitting so nicely on the couch




Sisters


This is my oldest daughter choking my youngest daughter. Zy looks like she needs help!


J's giving a huge smile for the camera


I love those eyes!


Baby Zyannah looking like she is doing something....


Jennah and Zyannah looking so enthusiastic about our daily walk


Jennah and Daddy walking hand in hand. I love this picture because it reminds me that our Heavenly Father holds our hand when we need him to and walks beside us everyday reasurring us that everything will be okay.

No comments: