About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love To Decorate

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to decorate. I like to try new things and just make things look pretty. Here are some of the decorations I have done in our house. I like to change it up once-in-a-while so it may look different next time!





When I started painting my kitchen I did not know what to expect from such a bright color, but it turned out okay. My husand did not freak out at least!







Jeremy wrote the poem that is on the wall. He is such a great artist. A hidden talent that I didn't really know about until recently. He hates his poem being on the wall for people to read. I am just too proud of him to take it down.

No comments: