About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jeremy's Graduation-May 2008

Jeremy graduated from The University of Phoenix with his degree in Criminal Justice Administration. I was so proud of him. He worked full time, went to school and had a family to take care of and spend time with. He did everything with such grace. I am so proud of you honey! I love you!!!


University of Phoenix Stadium is AWESOME!


All of us are so proud of daddy


After party. Picture with the family


Abigail and Michaela smile for the camera


Where's Jeremy?


I loved the Scottish bagpipes. They are from my homeland! They played as the graduates entered the stadium.


Sterling and my mom


Jeremy and his sisters: Audrey and Shannon


Jennah and Uncle Sterling pose for a picture


Jennah and Mommy


Me and Jeremy after the ceremony


All of the siblings from both sides of the family


My side of the family


His side of the family


My sisters, Zyannah and me

No comments: