About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome Baby Jennah!!!


Jeremy and I tried to get pregnant and it took about a year. I started to get frustrated, but he reminded me to wait on the Lord and he would give us a child in his perfect timing. He was right!!! Jennah Love was born on June 29, 2006. We were so excited the Lord bless us with a child. We are going to do our best to raise her up to love the Lord and serve him. Welcome Jennah!


Mommy very pregnant with Jennah!

Mommy Loves Jennah

Mommy, Daddy, and Jennah

Daddy Jeremy

No comments: