About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My 27th Birthday

I had a great birthday. I am okay with turning 27 years old. It's not like I have a choice in the matter anyway. It is going to happen. I will enjoy the last years in my twenties. I will try anyway...

My prinipal got me a cake for my birthday. It is a Tinkerbell cake. I saw it in my office and couldn't stop laughing. Thanks Tammy!!!!! Below is a close-up of it...

Nice Cake



A lady at work made me a fortune cookie and it has a fortune in it! She made it smaller for me because I'm on a diet. She makes even bigger ones and they are huge. I enjoyed eating my fortune cookie. It was quite chocolaty and delicious.


I bought flowers for Jeremy the day before my birthday because he deserved them and is such a great guy. Guys like flowers too.
LOOK BELOW:

I was so excited!!!! I went into the shower and when I came out, this box was sitting on the counter. I screamed and ran into the bedroom where Jer was so I could open it. It was a Tiffany's ring. SWEET!!!! Thank you Jeremy for my birthday present. It's freakin' AWESOME.

We went and ate dinner at Chili's with the girls. I love my baby back baby back baby back, I love my baby back baby back baby back......

Zyannah sitting in a high chair for the first time

No comments: