About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Growing Up Lee


Beautiful Jennah peacefully sleeping


Beautiful Zyannah peacefully sleeping


Here's Jennah doing something I asked her not to do and she didn't listen. I kept her there long enough for a picture then realeased her.

Zyannah sleeping peacefully in her swing. Sweet Dreams.

Zyannah and Jeremy's Feet


Jennah and Jeremy's Hands


There's the little culprit bending down to pick something up. She made this mess.....okay, maybe we all contributed..Really, we are clean people...REALLY.


Tornado Jeremy and Hurricane Jennah must have come through....


Zyannah sitting on the couch looking at something.


The kids in our bed......AGAIN.....


Jennah and Zyannah. Jennah is pushing Zyannah.


We went to Tucson to hang out with the siblings. Here are Zyannah, Sterling, Michaela, and Jennah


Don't you love newborns? They have the craziest eyes, I love it!


Zyannah is looking at Abigail's shirt and saying to herself, "That's my mom's shirt, and you stole it..."


Zyannah chillin' on the couch

No comments: