About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. My family and I moved here when I was four years old. I grew up in Globe Miami, AZ. I love the little town I grew up in. I went to college and then met my husband at a XA Retreat for college students. So yes, I met my husband at church camp. Best place to find a husband! We have been married for 7 years and I am so happy. We have three children who are the best kids EVER. God has really blessed our lives. We attend A.J. First Assembly. We love our church and hope to stay for a long time.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome Baby Zyannah!!!


Jennah giving Zy her first kiss.


Jennah giving Zy another kiss. She loves kissing her sister.


The Newest Member Of Our Family


Sisters with Mommy

Mommy and Zyannah


Daddy, Jennah and our new Zyannah


Becoming a Mommy a Second Time-I love it!!!


Grandpa and Zyannah

Jennah swinging from Mommy and Daddy


Jeremy and Hannah (and Zyannah)


I love this picture...

Our little family


A walk in the park

No comments: